Monday, January 2, 2012

ALRIGHT, 2012. LET'S DO THIS.

Wow. Another year gone by. Let's just check last year's list of resolutions and see how we did. *eyeballs list*

Yes, well, there's always this year. Ahem. So why don't we start from scratch, shall we?

2012 WILL be the year that I:



  • Attend my 1st RWA Conference. This year it's in Anaheim and I. Will. Go.

  • Tend to my neglected lil' bloggy-blog, at least twice per week. *nuzzles blog*

  • Go to Belize. One of the most beautiful, laid-back places on the planet.

  • Pray the Mayan calendar has no actual truth to the whole end-of-the-world thing.

  • Work out/or do something physically active at least 5 days per week.

And if I don't stick to my resolutions? Well, there's always plenty more scratch to start next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment