Monday, February 4, 2013

HAPPY MONDAY?

Well, hello there, lovey. Weekend treated you well?

I don't know about you, but my February has been super-duper busy. And to think we're only a few days in! Please excuse me while I try to catch my breath.

*breathes*

Ah, that's better, thank you.

I've even been fortunate enough to hire an assistant this month, but I'm still always in a constant state of breathlessness. What gives?

And don't get me wrong; this guy's been awesome. Always here, fussing over me and nurturing my every whim and fake heart attack. Offering CPR when I complain of not being able to catch my breath.

He's a total sweetie and I hate to be the bad gal here, but I think I'm gonna have to let him go, loveys.

I'll never get anything done if I keep this guy around:


"What can I do for you, boss?"
You see? There it goes again. Back to being breathless.

Have a great week, besties.

No comments:

Post a Comment