Pretty stuff, shiny stuff, free stuff, new stuff, borrowed stuff, pricey stuff, pictures of stuff, beautiful stuff - I love it all.
I'm no hoarder or anything, my loves. Nope. I get infatuated for a brief spell, forget what I was all excited about, then something else I really need catches my eye. I'm a love 'em and leave 'em type gal, so it works like this:
1. See random stuff.
|Actual shot of me falling in love with random stuff.|
3. Declare it the most awesome thing in the history of ever and insist that I have it.
A brief history of my spontaneous grabs for stuff includes, but certainly is not limited to:
- Ashton Kutcher - my love for him spanned 1 year, 2 posters, 4 DVDs, a Twitter obsession, an email address of HelenaKutcher@ blah, blah, blah, and a serious addiction to "Punk'd."
- Zumba - what can I say? I'm a sucker for infomercials. A quick peek at the crap stashed somewhere in my garage will attest to that.
- Low-carb food - I have to laugh at myself for this one. Me? Go without sugar? *wipes tear*
- Anything pink - I still struggle with this one. Especially if it's an object not typically found in pink. *hides pink pepper spray I bought after falling in love at the grocery store yesterday*
Paris Hilton- No, wait. Forget that last one. I'm not ready. The shame is simply too much.
Stuff I love right now:
|It's like my own personal nutritionist, trainer, and nag - right in the convenience of my phone!|
I found this photo, fell in love, and am obsessed with looking at it. It makes me smile just seeing these two crazy kids, and you know how much I love to smile.
Let's see Webster's definition for that:
uh-dor-uh-BLOSS-it-ee: the overload of cute that results when the level of adorable hits way over the customary scale of 1-10.
|You see that? Just let anyone try to mess with me. Little do any evil-doers know that my winsome smile will be my sure protection. (Clearly, I do not need to bother with conceal and carry.)|
|I love your tie!|
Please excuse me while I go change my underwear.
And all of you, have a super-fab weekend!