Friday, October 5, 2012

FRIDAY FAVES

You know what I love?
Stuff.
Pretty stuff, shiny stuff, free stuff, new stuff, borrowed stuff, pricey stuff, pictures of stuff, beautiful stuff - I love it all.
I'm no hoarder or anything, my loves. Nope. I get infatuated for a brief spell, forget what I was all excited about, then something else I really need catches my eye. I'm a love 'em and leave 'em type gal, so it works like this:

1. See random stuff.

Actual shot of me falling in love with random stuff.
2. Get a serious case of the warm and fuzzies. Squeal if appropriate.

3. Declare it the most awesome thing in the history of ever and insist that I have it.

A brief history of my spontaneous grabs for stuff includes, but certainly is not limited to:

  • Ashton Kutcher - my love for him spanned 1 year, 2 posters, 4 DVDs, a Twitter obsession, an email address of HelenaKutcher@ blah, blah, blah, and a serious addiction to "Punk'd."
  • Zumba - what can I say? I'm a sucker for infomercials. A quick peek at the crap stashed somewhere in my garage will attest to that.
  • Low-carb food - I have to laugh at myself for this one. Me? Go without sugar? *wipes tear*
  • Anything pink - I still struggle with this one. Especially if it's an object not typically found in pink. *hides pink pepper spray I bought after falling in love at the grocery store yesterday*
  • Paris Hilton - No, wait. Forget that last one. I'm not ready. The shame is simply too much.
Now that you've taken a glimpse into my house, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. No, for serious. You know I have the attention span of a fish. Let's get back to what I'm loving right now, because it could change the next time I blink.

Stuff I love right now:

This phone app and website will change your life. In a good way, I mean. Even if you don't have any weight to lose, it still monitors your intake of sugar, protein, etc, and it tracks water consumption and physical activity. Love, love, love it, and I think you will too.
It's like my own personal nutritionist, trainer, and nag - right in the convenience of my phone!


I found this photo, fell in love, and am obsessed with looking at it. It makes me smile just seeing these two crazy kids, and you know how much I love to smile.

Adorablocity. 
Let's see Webster's definition for that:
uh-dor-uh-BLOSS-it-ee: the overload of cute that results when the level of adorable hits way over the customary scale of 1-10.

I got this fortune with my scrumptious (not low-carb) dinner, and I've hung onto it ever since:
You see that? Just let anyone try to mess with me. Little do any evil-doers know that my winsome smile will be my sure protection. (Clearly, I do not need to bother with conceal and carry.)

 Oh, and there's this:

I love your tie!


You see it too, loveys? Yes! Channing Tatum's tie is simply gorgeous! It really brings out his eyes. And his abs. And oh my gosh, are those muscles on his freaking shoulders?!?
Please excuse me while I go change my underwear.
And all of you, have a super-fab weekend!