Wednesday, January 9, 2013

FAILURES CAN BE FUN.

I love a good fail, besties.

Not all fails, mind you. The letter-from-my-teacher kind of fail sucks cactus.
The sorry-your-car-didn't-pass-inspection kind of fail hurts. And the worst, the we're-just-not-meant-for-each-other fails, are nobody's friend.

Epic failures are the opposite of sunshine. They effing blow.

But the little Oopsie! fails? Now those rock my freakin' face off.

Damn You Autocorrect is comedic genius to me. Should be called "Thank You Autocorrect." Thank you for making me laugh after a craptacular day. Thank you for allowing me to take delight in someone else's mortification. Thank you for making me laugh so hard, I get a halfway decent ab workout. Some much-needed smiles are always welcome, but more so now, in the midst of winter blue season. Right?

Let's see here:

You're Goddonut right I wanna bang tonight, motherducker.





Stopped moo-ing just before the tears come. 




"Mmm...manginas," said Rupaul to anyone with ears.



"Dear!!!" she said, tossing the shovel back into the garage.



This is why I don't even bother asking him to help with laundry anymore.

Thanks, Auto-cucumber. I ducking love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment